Our Operation team is looking for a qualified Storage & Backup cloud Engineer. In this role, you’ll work with a local and remote team from different country. We’ll need you to be willing to learn and support Storage support activities and work on day to day interaction with Netapp SnapCentre, Vmware or AWS/Azure clouds.
Primary job responsibilities
- Day to Day NAS incident, request & change management.
- NAS installs, setup, configuration and troubleshooting – Nonphysical touch.
- Data replication stability/performance, NFS + CIFS configuration, Data Caching stability.
- Monitoring of performance and status of backup processes, using backup software and web based monitoring tools.
- Troubleshooting failures & issues, submit tickets to vendors for software and hardware issues and follow to closure.
- Performing first level troubleshooting of failed backup jobs.
- Monitoring health of backup infrastructure hardware.
- Cooperation with team members, both local and remote.
- 2+ years of experience with Netapp NAS/SAN – aggregate / volume / qtree creation, NFS,CIFS configuration
- 2+ years of experience with Vserver installation / creation / configuration
- Experienced with Snapmirror/Snapvault configuration
- Solid understanding of DR setup in the NETAPP enviroment
- Self-starter and a quick learner
- Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of + experience with source control tools
- Good collaboration and communication skills
What we offer
- Projects in various business domains delivered in Europe
- Interesting projects for your growth
- Full time / part time work
- Home office + very flexible working time
- Working from any corner of Czech Republic (adaptation is in Brno, after regular meeting time in Brno on week basis)
- Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- Support your leisure activities and sports events
Czech Republic, main office is in Brno