Our Company is looking for senior colleague for Windows systems management. You will be member of Microsoft operating system management team which is part of Cloud operations unit. In this role, you’ll work with a local and remote team from different country and cooperate with other teams within Cloud operation area.
Job is available ONLY for EU citizen.
Expectations and tasks
As MS Windows Administrator you will be responsible for the:
- Administration of MS Windows servers in cloud environments
- User management, Active directory rights delegation and management
- Cooperation on system deployment and management automation
- Patch management, System backups, Application installation and support
- Participate in the incident, problem and change management processes
- Must have 5-6 + years of proven experience in windows Server Administration with an experience of virtualization at least in the one of mentioned technologies (Vmware, Hyper-V, AWS, Azure).
- Deep to Intermediate experience various versions of MS Windows server operating system (Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019) installation and configuration including:
- Features need to know, Roles/features
- Disk management, User administration
- OS troubleshooting to identify build issues
- Ntfs permissions, Adding san drives /mpio
- Network management, AD, DNS, CIFS
- Automation, Infra as a code (Scripting skills, Powershell and similar methods of system management automation)
- Intermediate experience with vm platform based on one of (Vmware, Hyper-V, AWS or Azure) , optionally as a beneficial knowledge of HP/DELL HW.
- Experience troubleshooting memory, disk, array controller battery, hba, flexlom/crud issues
- Raid configuration/ logical drives.
- Vsphere 6.0 ( and higher) vcenter experience, AWS environment, Azure environment as an advantage
- Microsoft failover & NLB cluster knowledge and installation experience.
- An proven experience with MS Windows server migration activity.
- An proven experience with backup/restore and disaster recovery related to MS Windows server technology.
- Windows 10 Client Administration passing knowledge.
Education and qualification / skills
- High school with graduation exam, or university degree (bachelor or higher degree preferred).
- English knowledge min. B2 level.
- Czech/Slovak language as an advantage.
- Must be flexible with work schedule – the team does a maintenance that must be done mostly at nights or weekends.
- EU citizenship.
What we offer
- Projects in various business domains
- Interesting projects for your growth
- Full time work
- Home office + very flexible working time
- Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- Other interesting benefits
Czech Republic, central office is in Brno