Our Operation team is looking for a qualified Security Network Specialist. In this role, you’ll work with a local and remote team from different country. We’ll need you to be willing to learn and support Network Security activities and work on day to day interaction with AWS/Azure clouds.
Primary job responsibilities
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures and resources.
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities; reporting violations and problem resolution(s).
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
- To be able to enable solutions in a high-pressure environment, prioritize business needs and react quickly in times of crisis.
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicates system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2+ years of experience with Cisco, F5 Firewalls, Palo Alto or Fortinet Firewalls,
- 2+ years of experience with Firewalll administration, Network Protocols, Routers, Switches, Federated services, SAML, Certificate authentication, Radius, Web Gateways, Load Balancer config and setup
- Experience with supporting remote access tools, architectures, and utilities
- Experience with supporting network Firewalls, reverse proxies, and VPN solutions
- Solid analytical, troubleshooting skills and expertise of Networking Protocols
- Engineering or Operations support of VPN solutions such as IPSEC, GRE and SSL
- Experience with Federation services and Radius
- Basic experience with Cloud Exchange, AWS, Azure, and VPC’s.
- Ability to be on-call on a rotating basis
- Good collaboration and communication skills
What we offer
- Projects in various business domains delivered in Europe
- Interesting projects for your growth
- Full time / part time work
- Home office + very flexible working time
- Working from any corner of Czech Republic (adaptation is in Brno, after regular meeting time in Brno on week basis)
- Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- Support your leisure activities and sports events
Czech Republic, main office is in Brno