innogy Czech Republic is an established European energy company. With its three business areas of Renewables, Grid & Infrastructure and Retail, it is well equipped for the work ahead in a modern, decarbonised, decentralised and digital energy world.
As cloud technology and solution provider, T1 Solution supported innogy Czech Republic with implementation project on NetApp technology, solving the various challenges coming out of customer requirements. Based on innogy optimization findings of savings T1 Solution as a cloud services partner focused especially in this NetApp project on the following areas:
- set up High Availability delivery model across two availability zone in one virtual private cloud environment
- improve RTO and RPO parameters
- reduce the storage data capacity and optimize disk
- capacity for future demand
These targets have been achieved through the adoption of NetApp ONTAP HA cluster solution. T1 Solution was responsible in solution design and implementation to leverage benefits of this technology in public cloud environment to bring the best possible value for the customer and safely maintain this solution as a Storage as a Services.
- Security – data are more secure in within the availability zones, RPO is 60s and RTO is 4 hours instead of 24 hours
- Performance – dramatically improve IO and latency instead ca.200 ms in peak the result is 5ms now
- Data capacity – reduced data volume ration is between 25-50% per application
- Disk capacity – increase disk capacity pool by ca 40%