T1 Solutions’s engineering team is looking for an ambitious Cloud Big Data developer with ability to learn new modern technologies.
The Cloud engineering team work out the design and development a resource scheduling system in a distributed scenario. Solve problems that occur during integration of functionality components. Solve problems related to performance of scheduling. If you are a graduate or a junior with limited previous practice, do not worry about; we can provide you education and technical trainings to achieve the right level of
T1 Solution enables continuous personal growth, daily contact with the latest
technologies and possibility to cooperate with top experts.
Primary job responsibilities
- Good skills in cloud computation, big data, benchmark analysis, and distributed software development
- Familiar with resource scheduling for distributed scenario
- Familiar with Linux based development environment
- Good in Java, and some experience with scripting languages such as Python, etc.
- Desire to learn new things and being willing to conduct distributed system research and development
- An effective team player with excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in distributed system, cloud computing, big data, benchmarks, micro-service, container, or related fields
- Preferred experience with Cloudera, MapReduce, or Yarn
- Preferred experience with scheduling algorithms
- Preferred skill in profiling, interference detection and bottleneck detection
- Experience with workload scheduling and resource management
- Experience with open source projects, e.g. Hadoop, and Spark etc.
- Experience with build and experiment with distributed systems, and cluster management and deployment
- Experience with distributed message broker technologies, e.g., Kafka etc.
- Experience with micro-service technology
What we offer
- Full time, very flexible working time
- Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Large variety of other benefits and sports events