Job is available ONLY for EU citizen.
Expectations and tasks
As MS Windows Administrator you will be responsible for the:
- Administration of MS Windows servers in cloud environments
- User management, Active directory rights delegation and management
- Cooperation on system deployment and management automation
- Patch management, System backups, Application installation and support
- Participate in the incident, problem and change management processes
- Must have 5-6 + years of proven experience in windows Server Administration with an experience of virtualization at least in the one of mentioned technologies (Vmware, Hyper-V, AWS, Azure).
- Deep to Intermediate experience various versions of MS Windows server operating system (Windows 2008/2012/2016/2019) installation and configuration including:
- Features need to know, Roles/features
- Disk management, User administration
- OS troubleshooting to identify build issues
- Ntfs permissions, Adding san drives /mpio
- Network management, AD, DNS, CIFS
- Automation, Infra as a code (Scripting skills, Powershell and similar methods of system management automation)
- Intermediate experience with vm platform based on one of (Vmware, Hyper-V, AWS or Azure) , optionally as a beneficial knowledge of HP/DELL HW.
- Experience troubleshooting memory, disk, array controller battery, hba, flexlom/crud issues
- Raid configuration/ logical drives.
- Vsphere 6.0 ( and higher) vcenter experience, AWS environment, Azure environment as an advantage
- Microsoft failover & NLB cluster knowledge and installation experience.
- An proven experience with MS Windows server migration activity.
- An proven experience with backup/restore and disaster recovery related to MS Windows server technology.
- Windows 10 Client Administration passing knowledge.
Education and qualification / skills
- High school with graduation exam, or university degree (bachelor or higher degree preferred).
- English knowledge min. B2 level.
- Czech/Slovak language as an advantage.
- Must be flexible with work schedule – the team does a maintenance that must be done mostly at nights or weekends.
- EU citizenship.
What we offer
- Projects in various business domains
- Interesting projects for your growth
- Full time work
- Home office + very flexible working time
- Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- Other interesting benefits
Czech Republic, central office is in Brno