T1 Solutions´s engineering team is looking for an ambitious Security Engineer with ability to learn new modern technologies. Our specialists provide services for customers without any geographical boundaries.
We are allowing you to evaluate your previous working experience with Unix/Linux systems and networking areas or other functions in Information Security, Cloud Ops, R&D and Product Management.
If you are a graduate or a junior with limited previous practice, do not worry about; we can provide you education and technical trainings to achieve the right level of required skills.
T1 Solution enables continuous personal growth, daily contact with the latest technologies and possibility to cooperate with top experts.
Primary job responsibilities
- Assess, design, implement, automate, and document security processes and solutions leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other third-parties
- Design architecture, methods, and controls required to meet security, compliance and audit requirements
- Proactively stay current with developments in relevant technologies
- Create and share unique ways to solve challenges with others
- Deploy security solutions in cloud environments
- Work with Cloud Ops/DevOps teams and other business units on projects
- 1+ years of technology knowledge of the one commercial Linux (RedHat, SUSE, CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian)
- Basic knowledge of understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) including VPC, ELB, IAM, KMS, EC2, Config, CloudTrail and others
- Basic knowledge of technical security control environments and compliance frameworks including CSA CCM, ISO 27017
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and procedures
- Responsibility, ability to work effectively in the team
- Communication skills in English language (B1/B2 written and spoken)
What we offer
- Full/Part time job, home office, very flexible working time
- Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- Meal vouchers
- Competitive salary
- Support of your leisure activities
- Large variety of other benefits and sports events
- Working location Brno