We are looking for a Cloud SysOps Engineer who will join our team and provide consulting services to our clients and delivery teams. You as an experienced professional or an excited beginner will participate in long term internal projects and services for our international clients. By joining our team you have an opportunity to strengthen and advance your skills and learn modern cloud technologies, mentor colleagues, work on unique projects, participate in R&Ds, PoC, operation and much more.
Expectations and tasks
- Responsible for design, implementation, and uptime of highly scalable application infrastructure running on AWS.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of Infra as a Code framework and managing infrastructure deployment using Terraform, Ansible or AWS CloudFormation frameworks.
- Configure the infrastructure to generate relevant metrics for uptime monitoring.
- Configure tools to handle backups and disaster recovery.
- Work with various environments such as Linux like MS Windows or PaaS.
- Configure tools to ingest monitoring data, and develop alert criteria.
- Configure tools to manage application and infrastructure security.
- Monitor and fine-tune utilization of AWS resources.
- Measurement, optimization, and tuning of system performance and ensuring that systems will run reliably and are highly available 24/7 if required.
- Help analyze issues on the platform, troubleshoot and report possible failures, etc.
- Prior experience in a similar job role is welcome.
- An ability to adjust priorities
- Level of seniority will respect your years of proven experience in IT preferably in cloud computing
- Building and managing tools that power AWS cloud services.
- Experience with managing large applications on infrastructure ( on-premise, on the cloud).
- High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) planning and implementation.
- Good knowledge of Terraform or Ansible.
- Good knowledge of Git
- Good knowledge of Linux or MS Windows.
- Good knowledge of any cloud environment preferably AWS.
- AWS SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer Certification is an advantage.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed teams.
- English level at least B2
- Czech/Slovak language as an advantage.
- EU citizenship
- Must be flexible with work schedule - the team does maintenance that must be done mostly at nights or weekends.
What we offer
- Projects in various business domains
- Interesting projects for your growth
- Full-time work
- Home office 2-3 times a week + very flexible working time
- Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- Other interesting benefits - Dedicated parking lots, Refunded successfully passed IT certifications, One extra week of vacation
- Salary reflects your level of seniority
- Czech Republic, central office is in Brno