We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer who will join our team and provide consulting services to our clients and delivery teams. You as an experienced professional or an excited beginner will participate in long term internal projects and services for our international clients. By joining our team you have an opportunity to strengthen and advance your skills and learn modern cloud technologies, mentor colleagues, work on unique projects, participate in R&Ds, PoC, operation and much more.
Expectations and tasks
- Maintain reproducibility of infrastructure for multiple environments by provisioning infrastructure using infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform.
- Responsible for design, implementation and uptime of highly scalable application infrastructure running on AWS.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of Infra as a Code framework and managing infrastructure deployment using Terraform, Ansible or AWS CloudFormation frameworks.
- Enable team to deliver continuously by extending and creating CI/CD pipelines.
- Maximize availability through proactive monitoring and automated deployment gates that verify an application’s readiness before promoting it to production.
- Troubleshoot performance issues and broken deployments.
- Measurement, optimization, and tuning of system performance and ensuring that systems will run reliably and are highly available in a 24/7 if required.
- Assist the team in architecting scalable and secure solutions and maintain technical documentation for infrastructure.
- Prior experience in a similar job role is welcome.
- Level of seniority will respect your years of proven experience in IT preferably in cloud computing
- Building and managing tools that power AWS cloud services.
- Good knowledge of container technologies.
- Experience provisioning and maintaining Kubernetes clusters using one of the major cloud provider’s managed Kubernetes platform (Azure AKS, AWS EKS, GKE) is an advantage.
- Ability to write automation scripts.
- Good knowledge of Terraform or Ansible, Git, GitLab preferable.
- Good knowledge of Linux or MS Windows.
- Good knowledge of any cloud environment preferably AWS.
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as virtual networks, subnets, and DNS.
- AWS SysOps Administrator or DevOps Engineer Certification is an advantage.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to effectively collaborate with distributed teams.
- English level at least B2
- Czech/Slovak language as an advantage.
- EU citizenship
- Must be flexible with work schedule - the team does maintenance that must be done mostly at nights or weekends.
What we offer
- Projects in various business domains
- Interesting projects for your growth
- Full-time work
- Flexible working time
- 2-3 x a week a possibility of Home Office
- Home office 2-3 times a week + very flexible working time
- Professional growth and development through certified training programs and knowledge sharing
- Other interesting benefits - Dedicated parking lots, Refunded successfully passed IT certifications, One extra week of vacation
- Salary reflects your level of seniority
- Czech Republic, central office is in Brno